Money, Money, Money Nail Art

First off, sorry for not posting for a while. I went back to work last week after being on med leave all May and lets just say, it wasn't the easy transition back I'd had been hoping it would've been. I just didn't have the time or desire to do anything to my nails besides slap a color on. Then I got lazy and a nail chipped and I ended up having to cut down all my nails, as you'll see in the pictures below.

Anywho, I tend to gravitate towards dark nail polishes, I don't know why. So, I decided since it was spring and because I haven't worn a green polish in a while that I'd pick a light green. I landed on a light metallic green.


For this nail art I used:
Base Color - Pure Ice - Vegas Strip
Stamping Color - Wet n Wild - Black Creme
Stamping Plate - Cheeky CH55
Tools - Blank Plastic Card & XL Stamper

To do this nail art:
First I did a base coat and once that dried I applied 3 coats of Pure Ice's Vegas Strip. Apply a coat of Seche Vite to speed up drying. After that, I stamped the dollar signs from Cheeky's CH55 plate using Wet n Wild's Black Creme. Check out YouTube for nail stamping tutorials if you're not sure how to nail stamp. After that, I just cleaned up the extra polish from around my cuticles and applied a top coat. That's it.


I applied the base color the night before, so I didn't have to wait for it to dry. I have to say, the base color is probably something I won't be wearing by itself again. It's just not really my type of color, but it is gorgeous under this stamp. Ever since I finished the nail art, I've had Aloe Blacc's I Need A Dollar playing over and over in my head.

So, I think that's it for now. Now go forth and do nail art!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...